15.02.2017

Cozy at home


2017 has been quite a whirlwind for me... A lot of new decisions, new changes in life and way too much to think about.
In the end I am happy where my life will take me, also if I don't know it yet.
Sometimes it is just lovely to chill at home and let everything sink in with a hot tea. I realized that being open to the present situation and enjoying the moments is far more important than contemplating too much about your future or the past. Let go, unwind and let life do the rest.
Finally I am standing at a point in my life where I can happily say that everything has changed to the better, the past few years have been nothing but a mystery for myself. I am trying and working on myself to be that person I always wanted to be... Well, that is what I call life. Do what you think is right for you!


Keine Kommentare:

Leave a comment.