10.09.2016

Flower field




Do you also sometimes feel the urge to just escape, to let loose from your daily routine, forget about your problems and just be truly you at this very moment? That is exactly how I felt today in this blooming marvelous field of happiness.
Running around, enjoying the sun on my bare skin and the gentle breeze blowing through my hair - I felt like I could just take off, spread my wings and fly away...
Sometimes we forget that it is all about the now, enjoy every little detail, take it easy and always think positive. No matter how much you spent thinking about your future or past, in the end you can not change what has happened or what might will happen!
A special thanks to my sis for these beautiful pictures! For those who are wondering, you can find this pretty red floral skater-dress here, which is on sale too.




Keine Kommentare:

Leave a comment.